Calling all Graphic Designers! All Typographers!
The original video has text recited by a computer and wirrow astutely added subtitles so viewers can read along with the computer’s voice.
My idea is, instead of giving our REPRISE a plain subtitle at the bottom, what if each line of the text has it’s own typographical treatment that can pop on and off all over the screen!
Here’s what to do:
- Select a line from the text and design titles for that line. Be as creative as you want with whatever colors and fonts and maybe other little iconic graphics.
- Make it large enough so it can fill the screen if need be, the aspect ratio of the video is 16x9.
- Make sure your text is on a transparent background so it can be superimposed over the video.
You may want to check out the collaboration page and see which lines of the text others have contributed so that we can avoid redundancy. It’s a large job but I know there are so many of us who do this well that if we all contribute we can get it done rather quickly!
Contribute to the Collaboration here!
- amolonuestro likes this
- kelsgomez reblogged this from hitrecord
- jiaoart likes this
- alljustcrackedup reblogged this from hitrecord
- respectfear likes this
- clickthefrog likes this
- henahitoxd likes this
- cyspence likes this
- damagedbydiamonds likes this
- rainsexual likes this
- earthlyflower likes this
- pprescott likes this
- josephgordon-levitt reblogged this from hitrecord
- idmnt reblogged this from hitrecord and added:
- raineydaze likes this
- msmeganonymous reblogged this from hitrecord
- mag-freakin-neto likes this
- msmeganonymous likes this
- sibylline-m likes this
- apeculiarsoul likes this
- sullenboys likes this
- hitrecord posted this