The answer is: REALLY, REALLY, REALLY TINY!
Grab a pair of scissors and go through your Tiny Story, cutting out anything you can which will still leave a coherent story.
Then go through it again and again, making it the TINIEST it can possibly be.
WRITERS / ILLUSTRATORS / EDITORS: We want to work with you on THE TINY BOOK OF TINY STORIES, VOLUME 2!
Write, illustrate, or edit Tiny Stories and contribute them HERE.
- tiny-asian reblogged this from hitrecord
- fuckyeahhitrecord reblogged this from lilacamy11
- lilacamy11 reblogged this from hitrecord
- iloveyhuubaby7 likes this
- arghasfd likes this
- leftcoastjane likes this
- musicfiendd likes this
- momechic likes this
- belle-woods likes this
- brainhiccups likes this
- raineydaze likes this
- cheeryfantasies likes this
- clickthefrog likes this
- shenaniganswillensue likes this
- earthlyflower likes this
- tiny-asian likes this
- houndingsherlock reblogged this from hitrecord
- thechildmonster likes this
- ohhellonat likes this
- hitrecord posted this