This Project Status Update touches upon the creative methodology for HITRECORD ON TV Season 2 as well as the following:
> We are now shifting from the stage of Development into Production of Season 2.
> These 8 ALBUMS contain the collabs that we will be actively focusing on. We will be adding collabs to these Albums throughout production and, if and when we subtract a collab, we will notify the community as soon as possible
VISUAL ARTISTS: Contribute Visuals that convey different angles of The Number Two.
ANIMATORS & VIDEO EDITORS: Edit together Visuals to go with THIS SONG.
EVERYONE: Contribute Character ideas, names & descriptions for this collab.
WRITERS: Write a Script of a Sidekick answering the following questions:
- Why are you leaving your current superhero?
- What’s your greatest weakness and strength?
- Describe a difficult work situation and how you overcame it?
- What was the biggest accomplishment / failure in your last sidekick role?
- What are your passions outside of work?
- Would you be willing to undergo a rebranding if required?
- What are your superpower/s and how would they benefit this partnership?
- Do you have any questions? (Where the potential sidekicks can ask mundane things like the parking situation and health benefits)
WRITERS: Contribute Ideas, Stories & Scripts that explore the relationship between a Player & his Avatar.
NOTE: Please use THIS TEXT RECORD as a reference
ARTISTS & PHYSICAL ANIMATORS: Make Physical, Handmade, Stop Motion Animations for THIS SONG.
HERE on hitRECord
RegularJOE (Director) / Featured Comment:
“Who else wants to sing along with this? Because I do…”
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: RECord your unique stories and experiences for THESE QUESTIONS RE: The Number Two.
In this video I RECorded some thoughts for this Q&A:
- "Are you a Second Child? What is it like? Have you noticed anything in particular about others who are Second Children?"
Let’s make Visual Treatments for the song “Awkward Parallels" for the episode RE: The Number Two. Contribute Text, Illustrations, Videos & more!
WRITERS, VISUAL ARTISTS & FILM MAKERS: Contribute Visual Treatments for THIS SONG that ties in with the theme RE: The Number Two.
"Re: The Number 2 (novel 3)"
Image by steviestars3
HERE on hitRECord