Since our last hitRECord Manifesto request, the community’s contributions to the collaboration have been outstanding. There are some “Think RECords” that need visuals, so check ‘em out & contribute your imagery!
Did you know that you can download all of the music from Season 1 of HITRECORD ON TV? A full album’s worth of music is available now on iTunes, Amazon, and other popular download sites.
We’ll be featuring some of our favorite songs each week! This week, give a listen to Adieu, a macabre song about death from our episode RE: THE OTHER SIDE. It’s actually a pretty fun song. And it’s in French!
The full album will be available for download on Tues. March 4, but you can pre-order on iTunes now & receive an instant download of “You’re Not The Only One” (the album’s a bit cheaper if you pre-order it, as well ;)
Full track listing:
1) You’re Not The Only One (RE: THE NUMBER ONE)
2) Freestyle Something RE: The Number One
3) Oh, It’s Fantastic (RE: FANTASY)
4) Beastly Beauty (RE: FANTASY)
5) Front Lawn Freak (RE: TRASH)
6) Freestyle Something RE: Trash
7) The Spaces Between (RE: SPACE)
8) Still Here Score (RE: THE OTHER SIDE)
9) Adieu (RE: THE OTHER SIDE)
10) Stay Away (RE: THE OTHER SIDE)
11) Freestyle Something RE: THE OTHER SIDE)
12) The Other Side Monologue / End Credits
13) The Money Tree (RE: MONEY)
14) Freestyle Something (RE MONEY)
15) Weep For The King (RE: MONEY)
16) Either/Order (RE: PATTERNS)
17) We Can Go Back Again (RE: PATTERNS)
You can check out the album’s hitRECord Community Credits HERE
wirrow, your Resident Director, has provided some direction for all you ILLUSTRATORS out there:
You should check out THIS ALBUM. At the moment the stories in this album are naked and need to be clothed with illustrations.
But here’s the thing about illustrating these Tiny Stories… In many cases you don’t want to necessarily be literal. Try and add something new to the story through your illustration by giving it a new twist, or a new interpretation.
We do have less than a month before our deadline, so…. yeah. HURRY UP!