WRITERS: Write one minute scripts that hit these following points:
- A quick explanation about various agencies, people & organizations that are out to get our secrets through invasive mind control and why.
- Step-by-step Instructions on how to a Tin Foil Hat.
- Describe how and where the Tin Foil Hat can be used.
ILLUSTRATORS & ANIMATORS: Here’s a list of all the Illustrations to Animate for “The Untitled Neuroscience Documentary” - our Short Doc for the RE: Fantasy episode. CONTRIBUTE HERE
VISUAL REQUEST LIST
- The World
- Eyes, Ears, Nose, Skin
- Brain web of Neurons
- A Person Daydreaming
- Cavepeople creating, imagining hunt, fire, building shelter, cave painting, etc.
- Capernicus imagining a different organization of solar system
- Einstein riding on light beam
- Newton and the apple
- Martin Luther King, Andy Warhol, Steve Jobs
- Brain being Overloaded
- Charles Manson, Vincent Van Gogh
- Athlete imagines a goal or some winning moment
- Musician imagines playing a complicated piece
- Actor imagines a scene for a famous role (i.e. working on Hamlet)
- Inventions: Electricity (light bulb), microchips and cellphones/computers, sky scraper, robotic surgery…
- Areas in need of innovation: disaster areas, cities, farms, the ocean post oil spills/fukushima, transportation!
- Reading Novels
- Watching Movies
- Examples of humans changing behavior due to empathy
- Ripple effect of more empathy in the world, including visions of the future
NOTE: Please refer to THIS AUDIO BED for an additional reference.