And now, we now present to you “Dragon Egg,” a Tiny Film that was written & animated by the orchestrator of Tiny Stories himself - the visual maestro, wirrow. #TBT
WRITERS: Write one minute scripts that hit these following points:
- A quick explanation about various agencies, people & organizations that are out to get our secrets through invasive mind control and why.
- Step-by-step Instructions on how to a Tin Foil Hat.
- Describe how and where the Tin Foil Hat can be used.
VISUAL ARTISTS: Draw Visuals from THIS VISUAL REQUEST LIST.
ANIMATORS: Contribute Test Animations of these Visuals.
WRITERS: Contribute Scripts, Story Treatments, or Dialogue for the Hot Air Balloon Gun Duel short film.
VISUAL ARTISTS: Contribute Illustrations for the Hot Air Balloon Gun Duel.
WRITERS: Write a Comedy Sketch based on a Trial By Fire.
COMEDY WRITERS: REmix THIS SCRIPT about a Parents vs. Kids game of Truth or Dare.
WRITERS: Write a Short Script RE: Gun Duels.
COMEDY WRITERS: Write Comedy Sketches using the game of Truth or Dare as a prompt for our episode RE: Secrets.
EVERYONE WITH A CAMERA: RECord yourself sharing an experience you had with the game of Truth or Dare.
CALLING ALL WRITERS, VO ARTISTS, ANIMATORS, & ILLUSTRATORS!
The community’s contributions to missamerica’s “The Letters of Henry Adam Wood” collab have been awesome - let’s continue building this collab with snappy writing, voice overs, test animations, and more visuals.
WRITERS: Write short, funny letters to and from Henry Adam Wood. Use THIS TEXT RECORD by Mcgettigan as a reference for length & substance.
VOICE OVER ARTISTS: Perform readings of letters from the collab. Use THIS VOICE OVER by edlives as a reference for delivery and tone.
ILLUSTRATORS: Illustrate Characters, Props, and Backgrounds for the collab using THESE ILLUSTRATIONS BY TROCAR as a visual reference.
ANIMATORS: Do short Test Animations of THESE ILLUSTRATIONS to help establish the movement of the characters in this world.
Let’s make a series of funny :15-:30 shorts featuring an array of taxidermied animals from the site. Contribute your scripts, VO performances, and video edits to the collaboration.
COMEDY WRITERS: Create short, snappy Scripts featuring taxidermied animals from THIS ALBUM by brookeduckart The aim is for the scripts to be between :15-:30 each.
VOICE OVER ARTISTS: Perform Voice Overs for scripts you like from the collab. You could also just improvise your performances.
VIDEO EDITORS: Cut together Voice Overs with taxidermied animal characters. Watch THIS VIDEO by Ryan Patrick as a reference.
We’re gonna make new short interstitials for ThadicalRadical’s “Invisible Family” collaboration! Contribute your ideas, illustrations, animations, music & more!
WRITERS: Write Text Records of adventures the Invisible Family - or its individual family members - can go on.
ILLUSTRATORS: Draw backgrounds and props for Text Records from the collaboration that you like - or remix existing illustrations from the site. Check out THIS ALBUM curated by Marke for additional references.
ANIMATORS: Animate short interstitials of the Invisible Family’s adventures.
MUSICIANS: Create jingles for the intro and outro of these Animations.
CURATORS: Make an Album of your favorite contributions to the collaboration.
Here’s a cartoon from HITRECORD ON TV's episode RE: PATTERNS about the history of how people have repeatedly predicted the end of the world. This collaboration started with a concept by Proi and the script was written and performed by Day Glo. wirrow animated together tons of visuals from the hitRECord community, and the rest is history.
You can watch the full episode on Pivot. It airs Saturday, March 1st at 10pET / 7pPT.
2 PLAYER GAME
Check out this animated short from our HITRECORD ON TV episode RE: GAMES about the mind games that lovers play with each other. This short film features the voice talents of Scarlett Johansson and RiverK, and was animated by Kubi.
Watch the entire episode on pivot this Saturday at 10p ET / 7p PT.
ANIMATION REQUEST LIST
* Animate THIS 1666 TEXT on a white background.
* Animate various “666” text (perhaps with fire) on a white background.
* Animate THIS 1999 TEXT (without the Graph Paper being visible) on a white background.
* Animate some Twinkly Stars.
* Animate THESE GAS MASKS & MISC. ELEMENTS on white backgrounds (NOTE: You can simplify the style/shading to make it less work if u like. It can be as simple as re-drawing them 3-4 times or if you can think other ways to animate them.)
* Animate People running in fear. You could animate THIS ILLUSTRATION, or something much simpler (like stick people, even.)
* Animate a Fire burning on a white background. It can be very simple.
* Animate a Biblical 666 Beast. One idea is to trace THIS ANIMATION & make it look more ‘hand-drawn.’ Or you could just animate your own beast, dragon, satan, or devil. Any style is fine.
* Animate THIS DRAWING of Newton. It could be as simple as tracing the drawing 3-4 times.
* Animate Hands Typing on a Keyboard.
* Animate THIS SURVIVALIST on a white background.
* Animate THIS GAS MASK ILLUSTRATION by drawing it 3-4 more times.
ADDITIONAL VISUAL ELEMENTS
* Please contribute more of scans of Paper (any kind of Paper) but with all sides showing (IMPORTANT). Please do not crop out the edges of the Paper when scanning and uploading.
* A scan of The Bible verse Revelation 13:18 (the older the Bible, the better!)
STOCK FOOTAGE REQUESTS
* Office people/person working hard on computers.
* Fireworks (particularly New Year’s Fireworks.)
Thanks again <3
"Stoner Bootlaces" is one of my favorite examples on hitRECord of a record being remixed. WATCH HERE
Ryan Patrick edited together this hilarious remix of "Strawberry Bootlaces," which was a collaborative short film we made together based on the writing by Day Glo (United Kingdom,) a score composed by ozie (United States,) and illustrations from the community that MarieIv (St. Petersburg) animated together with the green screen footage I performed.
We had screened the original “Strawberry Bootlaces” at Sundance in 2012, and months later Ryan Patrick revisited the collaboration and made this. It goes to show that a record on hitRECord can always continue to evolve within the community.
Thanks again <3