VISUAL ARTISTS: Contribute Visuals for hitRECord Around The World.
ANIMATORS: Animate these Visuals.
VOICE OVER ARTISTS: Contribute a Voice Over performance of these two lines:
- Intro: ”And now we bring you stories from hitRECord around the world.”
- Outro: ”Thanks for tuning into this installment of hitRECord around the world.”
Wanna work on HITRECORD ON TV?
We’ve got TV show projects for CINEMATOGRAPHERS, WRITERS, MUSICIANS, VISUAL ARTISTS & MORE!
WATCH THE REGULARITY & contribute to our show!
STORYBOARD ARTISTS: Contribute Storyboards for each Slug. Please refer to THIS REFERENCE EDIT.
ILLUSTRATORS: Draw Visuals from THIS VISUAL REQUEST LIST.
ILLUSTRATORS: Draw Elements from THIS VISUAL REQUEST LIST.
ANIMATORS: Animate for these Visuals.
ATTN WRITERS: Please refer to this Script Outline below for the format of your “History Repeats Itself: Botched Assassinations” Script contributions.
NOTE: The introduction to each assassination will begin with the year of the incident (as indicated by the quoted text in each section below.) Please refer to each of the hyperlinks beside each assassination attempt for historical information to base your Scripts off of.
NARRATOR: ”HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF. Do you know how often people attempt to assassinate world leaders? It’s been happening on an almost fortnightly basis for centuries.”
KING LUIS OF FRANCE (10 - 20 seconds) -http://www.hitrecord.org/records/1639437
- “In 1835…”
ANDREW JACKSON (10 - 20 seconds) -http://www.hitrecord.org/records/1639316
- “Also in 1835…”
TEDDY ROOSEVELT (10 - 20 seconds) -http://www.hitrecord.org/records/1639316
- “In 1912…”
PRINCE CHARLES (10 - 20 seconds) -http://www.hitrecord.org/records/1639307
- “In 1994…”
NARRATOR: "THE END."
NOTE: Please refer to Day Glo’s History Repeats Itself: Season 1 Final Script HERE.
EVERYONE: What are your bad habits and how do hide them? Contribute Video Testimonials, Text RECords & Visuals.
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: RECord your unique stories and experiences for this Q&A:
- What would you try and save if your home were on fire, and why? Would you just let everything burn?
ILLUSTRATORS: Here are some notes regarding possible creative direction for the Mistress portraits in the “Henry Adam Wood: Letter To Irmgard” collaboration:
* When illustrating a Mistress, it may be helpful to create a back story for the character. This may help determine her style of dress and overall characteristics.
* Vocation of the mistress is the easiest most identifiable part. Think of a job or position in society that would require a certain form of dress.
* Affectations and Quirks can include twisted up smiles and ill proportioned or overly exaggerated features.
* Props will also help to create a bio of the Mistress and, in the process, you create things that may be used in the room or elsewhere.
* Create outlines if pressed to finish and detail.
NOTE: WATCH THIS REQUEST VIDEO for additional info regarding this collaboration.
WRITERS: Contribute Story Treatments, Ideas & Examples for the Untitled Crow Folktale collab.
VISUAL ARTISTS: Contribute a Visual Treatment for this collab.
MUSICIANS: Write or perform a song based off this Folktale.
ANIMATORS: Contribute Test Animations for this collab.
NOTE: Please use THIS ALBUM as a reference when contributing your Animations.
CINEMATOGRAPHERS: Contribute Footage of people working with Fire.
VIDEO EDITORS: Edit together Footage, Visuals & Audio for this collab.
We’ve got TV show projects for EMCEES, MUSICIANS & COMEDY WRITERS…
WATCH THE REGULARITY for some of our TV show projects we’re working on!