Hey Animators & Video Editors! It’s not too late to contribute to our Desk Messages collab. CONTRIBUTE HERE
ANIMATORS: Scribe Illustrations onto the Desk.
VIDEO EDITORS: Edit together Animations & Sound Effects into a 15 - 30 second Cold Open.
VISUAL REQUEST LIST: Political Action 2
ILLUSTRATORS & GRAPHIC DESIGNERS: Illustrate and design the visuals below for our political satire “Political Action 2” which is gonna be for our TV episode RE: Games. CONTRIBUTE HERE
NOTE: Please refer to THIS SCRIPT for additional details.
- Politician’s Wife
- Politician’s Kids
- Black Cocker Spaniel
- The backs of Journalists
- Babies to kiss
- Steel Workers
- Veterans in Hospitals
- Teacher’s Union Members
- Coffee Shop Patrons
- The Political Opponent
- Presidential Seal
* CUT SCENE BACKGROUNDS
- Living Room
- Polling Place
- The White House
* GRAPHIC DESIGN
- 2 Newspapers w/ these Headlines: 1) CONFIDENT CANDIDATE, 2) CANDIDATE WINS THE NOMINATION
- Title Screen: POLITICAL ACTION 2: CRUSADE OF THE CANDIDATE
LEVEL 1 DESIGNS (everything is 2D and flat)
- Create Side-Scrolling World
- Design Dollars and Super Dollar
- Design Donors
- Design Celebrity Endorsement Star
- Design Super PAC
LEVEL 2 DESIGNS (everything is seen from a bird’s eye view)
- Design Top-Down World - STREET
- Design Public Opinion Meter
- Design Bus - The Stump Mobile
- Design Traffic
- Design Street Signs
- Design Photo Op Zones
- Design Buildings
- Design TV Studio
- Design Iowa Corn Fields
- Design New Hampshire Snow Drifts
- BONUS: Photo Op Zone
- BONUS: Living Room Props - Couch, Framed Artwork, Rifle, etc.
- BONUS: Tear Drop
LEVEL 3 DESIGNS (everything is side view)
- Design Exotic Fighting Back drop — Washington D.C. The Capitol Building / The Washington Monument type of look.
- Impact effects when punches are landed — Sonic waves and balls of energy.
LEVEL 4 DESIGNS (everything is side view)
- Design single screen game world with gaps on the top that states can fall through. Different Platforms to Jump to.
- Design States that fall from above. Large and recognizable.
COME & MAKE SOME POSTCARDS WITH US!
We’re going to be MAKE POSTCARDS for our Summer Collection 2012 merch! The set will include 10-15 postcards.
——-> Here’s how YOU can contribute:
ILLUSTRATORS / PHOTOGRAPHERS / GRAPHIC DESIGNERS: You can submit your Postcard Ideas & Designs to the collaboration HERE.
EVERYONE ELSE: You can curate Albums of the Postcards you like the most & contribute your Albums HERE.
The Summer Collection will be going into production in about or week, so keep your contributions coming in!
RE: Summer Collection
COME WORK WITH US: We are going to make a whole new collection of merchandise together for The RECord Store: tee-shirts, posters, tote bags, postcards, bookmarks… all kinds of stuff!
Here’s how you can get involved with this new collaboration:
* Contribute your merch designs to the Summer Collection 2012 collaboration HERE
* Post your merch ideas and suggestions as text records
* Make albums of the art you’d like to see turned into merch
These are some things to keep in mind:
* Please upload all your designs in high resolution
* Think in terms of vector graphics - or solid blocks of colors - when creating your designs so they will be easy to screenprint
* The graphics should float and you should avoid four hard edges (like a photo)
Contribute to Summer Collection 2012 HERE!