Now that we’ve started the 16 potential themes for the episodes of Season 2, we want to know which themes you feel should make our next 8 episodes of HITRECORD ON TV - tell us what you think!
CURATORS: You can contribute your Season 2 episode ideas in two different ways:
- Contribute an Album with the 8 themes that you think should be Season 2’s episodes. Also, arrange them in the order you think they should air. You can find all 16 potential themes HERE.
- Curate an Album for each individual theme you think will make a good episode. Include any angles, ideas, or RECords that you think would be good for that episode.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please contribute your Season 2 Theme Albums by Tuesday, May 6th.
Contribute to the “Season 2 Theme Ideas” collab HERE!
CALLING ALL ARTISTS!
I’m starting a collaboration RE: Fat, which will be a potential theme for one of our Season 2 episodes - RECord your thoughts, write a story, draw a picture, or make a song regarding this theme.
ALL ARTISTS: Write a story, draw a picture, or make a song regarding this theme.
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: RECord a video testimonial regarding this theme, or specifically answer:
- "What does the word Fat mean to you?"
- "Do you consider Fat to be beautiful? Be specific."
- "Is Fat shameful? Be specific."
- "Is it always a good thing that the Fat content in our foods is so heavily advertised?"
- "Have you ever been stereotyped as Fat or treated differently because of your weight? Be specific."
- "Have you ever judged someone else by their weight? If so, how and why?"
- "How has the Media altered your view on Fat? Be specific."
Contribute to the “RE: FAT” collab HERE!