VISUAL ARTISTS: Illustrate Gun Target Characters. Please use THIS VIDEO has a reference.
ANIMATORS: Contribute Test Animations of these Characters.
Wanna work on our TV show - HITRECORD ON TV?
WATCH THIS VIDEO for some of our TV show projects we’re working on!
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: Contribute a Video RECord of yourself talking about the Gun Policy in your Country & how it effects your life. Here are some questions you can answer:
- Do you agree or disagree with your Country’s Gun Policy? Why or Why not?
- Do you see Guns on a daily basis? If so, where?
- Do Police Officers carry Guns in your Country? How does this make you feel?
- Does anyone in your Family own a Gun? If so, why do they have one?
WRITERS: Contribute Scripts, Story Treatments or Ideas about a man who overcompensates his masculinity with his gun.
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: RECord yourself talking about the relationship between Guns and the place you call Home. Also, contribute footage of your Home Environment.
Please touch upon these following questions while RECording your testimonial:
- Where is your Home?
- How do Guns factor in at your Home on a daily basis?
- Do you have to adjust your Lifestyle because of the effect Guns have on your Community?
- Have you ever felt in Danger because of Guns? Explain.
- How does your Environment effect your opinion on Guns? Has your opinion changed because of a particular incident or experience? Why or why not?
We’re gonna start coming up w/ Ideas that could become specific Segments for each of the Themes for our Season 2 episodes. Now we are exploring some of the Angles RE: GUNS that the community’s really been rallying behind.
ALL ARTISTS: Contribute new or existing RECords for each of the following Angles for the RE: Guns episode:
- Gun Ownership
- Gun Policy Across the World
- Toy Guns
- Jobs that Require Guns
- A World Without Guns
- Guns in Entertainment & the Media
- The Wild West
- The Business of Guns
- Strangers with Guns
It’s time to start making Bumpers for Season 2 of HITRECORD ON TV - so let’s start creating 3-5 second Bumpers for each of our 8 Episodes!
VIDEO EDITORS: Edit Bumpers for each of THESE 8 THEMES.
ANIMATORS: Animated Bumpers for each Theme.
ILLUSTRATORS, GRAPHIC DESIGNERS, & PHOTOGRAPHERS: Contribute Visuals for each Theme.
AUDIO REMIXERS & MUSICIANS: Contribute short Audio Beds for each Theme.
Let’s start creating awkward Short Skits for the character Timothy Dark! You can also contribute Illustrations, Music, Voiceovers & more!
WRITERS: Write Short Skirts that relate to our 8 themes for Season 2. Also, you can refer to THIS TEXT RECORD for additional notes for the character Timothy Dark.
ILLUSTRATORS: Draw Timothy Dark, other miscellaneous Characters, Props & Backgrounds for this collaboration.
ANIMATORS: Animate a Skit for this collaboration.
VOICEOVER ARTISTS: Find a Script and perform a reading of it.
MUSICIANS: Compose Music for this collaboration.
CURATORS: Compile an Album of your favorite contributions.