Ask A Kid: Questions
EVERYONE: Here are some Questions you can ask a child when contributing to the “Ask A Kid” collab. CONTRIBUTE HERE
RE: THE NUMBER TWO
- When is two better than one?
RE: YOUR MOM
- Tell us about a time when you made your mom mad / angry.
- Tell us about a time when you made her happy.
- What is your favorite thing about your mom?
- Do your parents allow you to play with toy guns?
- Do you have any toy guns? How many?
- What’s your favorite subject?
- Tell us about your favorite teacher?
- What do you like most / least about school?
RE: THE FUTURE
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Have you ever played with matches?
- What is a secret?
- Tell us about a secret you’ve kept.
- Is it okay to keep secrets?
- Have you ever revealed a secret that someone else told you? What happened?
RE: THE DARK
- Are you afraid of the dark?
- What are you afraid of?
TEACHERS: RECord Video of yourself sharing an experience you’ve had with a student you’ve caught cheating.
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: Interview a Teacher sharing their experiences with a student they’ve caught cheating.
JOURNALISTS: Conduct Interviews with Authority Figures and Experts who work and/or relate to THESE 8 THEMES.
EVERYONE: Contribute ideas of theme-related professions the Community can interview.
VIDEO EDITORS: Edit together Interviews for one of the Season 2 Themes.
NOTE: Please refer to THIS ALBUM when contributing your interviews.
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: RECord Video of a Child predicting the Future.
EVERYONE: Contribute Stories, Experiences, Interviews or Video Testimonials RE: Same Sex Parents.
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: Interview a Child giving their Predictions of the Future or telling a Story set in the Future.
Sean Lennon discusses musical patterns & deviation in this clip from HITRECORD ON TV's episode RE: PATTERNS.
The episode airs this Saturday, March 1st on pivot at 10pET / 7pPT.