ILLUSTRATORS: Here are some notes regarding possible creative direction for the Mistress portraits in the “Henry Adam Wood: Letter To Irmgard” collaboration:
* When illustrating a Mistress, it may be helpful to create a back story for the character. This may help determine her style of dress and overall characteristics.
* Vocation of the mistress is the easiest most identifiable part. Think of a job or position in society that would require a certain form of dress.
* Affectations and Quirks can include twisted up smiles and ill proportioned or overly exaggerated features.
* Props will also help to create a bio of the Mistress and, in the process, you create things that may be used in the room or elsewhere.
* Create outlines if pressed to finish and detail.
NOTE: WATCH THIS REQUEST VIDEO for additional info regarding this collaboration.