EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: Contribute a Video Testimonial about the Gun Policy in your Country & how it effects your life. Here are some questions you can answer:
- Do you agree or disagree with your Country’s Gun Policy? Why or Why not?
- Do you see Guns on a daily basis? If so, where?
- Do Police Officers carry Guns in your Country? How does this make you feel?
- Does anyone in your Family own a Gun? If so, why do they have one?
CINEMATOGRAPHERS: Contribute Audio & Video Footage of people working with Fire.
VIDEO EDITORS: Cut together Footage, Visuals & Audio for this collab.
SONGWRITERS, HIP HOP ARTISTS & LYRICISTS: Contribute Lyrics, Ideas & Demo Tracks for the following parts of the School Yard Rap:
- The Section at 1:20
- The Bridge at 1:35
NOTE: Please refer to this REFERENCE MIX to listen to the new edit.
ADDITIONAL NOTE: Please refer to this WORK FILE to add your new lyrics.
Want to work on HITRECORD ON TV? The Regularity is here with Requests for all Artists! Check it out & Contribute!
We’re back with a new hitRECord Town Hall! In this video we are replying to THESE QUESTIONS.
As you may have already seen, earlier in the week we released a Town Hall Text RECord Reply. Check that out HERE.
Please post any questions or comments in the thread below. Or, contribute Text RECords to the hitRECord Town Hall collab.
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: RECord your unique stories and experiences for these questions:
- Tell us an experience you once had in a Blackout. What happened?
- Do you and your family have any traditions during Blackouts? Where did they originate and why do you do them?
- How do you behave or feel during a Blackout? Why?
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: Film 5 second shots of Secret Places or Containers being opened. The following elements are needed in order to contribute to this collab:
- A secret place or container
- A static camera & tripod
- Bright green or blue paper
What Unique Teaching Methods have you experienced? Let us know! CONTRIBUTE HERE
EVERYONE: Share your stories and examples of unique teaching methods you’ve experienced.
EVERYONE: Contribute Thoughts, Ideas & Questions for the Untitled Blindness Mini Documentary.
Wanna work with us? You can find all of our current “In Production” collabs HERE!