WRITERS: Write a Script for the History Repeats Itself: Botched Assassinations short film. Please use THIS OUTLINE as a reference.
ILLUSTRATORS & GRAPHIC DESIGNERS: Create Visuals that correspond with THIS AUDIO EDIT.
ANIMATORS: Create Test Animations for these Visuals.
WRITERS: Contribute Ideas or Scripts for a mini Soap Opera.
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: Interview a Child giving their Predictions of the Future or telling a Story set in the Future.
WRITERS: Write Stories for THIS LITTLE DRAGON who can’t breathe fire.
ILLUSTRATORS: Create the World where THIS LITTLE DRAGON lives.
COMEDY WRITERS: Write Comedy Sketches using the game of Truth or Dare as a prompt for our episode RE: Secrets.
EVERYONE WITH A CAMERA: RECord yourself sharing an experience you had with the game of Truth or Dare.
The fourth - and final - topic we’re going to be collaborating on for the series of social impact videos we’re teaming w/ Pivot to make is RE: Public and Private. Contribute all your art & ideas on this media topic to the collaboration.
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: RECord yourself on Camera discussing your thoughts on Public and Private or answer the following questions briefly and concisely:
- What do you make Public? What do you keep Private? Be specific.
- Do you post anything of yours (writing, photos, etc.) on any Social Media Outlets? Why or why not?
- Do you post any of your thoughts or art somewhere Private, like a journal?
- How do you decide what you make Public and what you keep Private? Or do you not think about it that much? Explain.
- Have you ever experienced any consequences for sharing something Publicly? Did you regret it? Explain.
- Have you ever shared something Publicly that you had kept Private for a long time? Did you experience positive results from doing so? What happened?
Watch the Request Video HERE.
The writing contributions to the "Herbert & Isle" collaboration have been terrific - now let’s narrow the focus to writing Existential Dialogue for these two characters.
Our next potential theme for Season 2 of HITRECORD ON TV is RE: The Bible - RECord your thoughts, write a story, draw a picture, or make a song regarding this theme.
ALL ARTISTS: Write a story, draw a picture, or make a song regarding this theme.
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: RECord a video testimonial regarding this theme, or specifically answer:
- "Tell us about your Bible - and not your physical copy of The Holy Bible, but something that is your spiritual guide or provides you with important instructions. Be specific."
- "Do you ever think about Bibles you find in Motels? Perhaps you have a story about one, or have some thoughts on Motel Bibles in general."
- "What story - or stories - from The Bible resonates the most with you, and why? be specific."
- "Has The Bible ever guided you in the right direction? What about the wrong direction? Tell us about it."
"An expert on experts- the story of Dr. M"
Text by malena
HERE on hitRECord
Dr.M was no ordinary expert. He was an expert on experts. His area of expertise was to determine if experts were as experienced as people expected.
Dr.M would usually meet with experts and evaluate their skills. As the president of the IEA (International Experts Association) he always had the final saying on whether someone was a qualified expert on thier field or not.
That was until one cold December afternoon. Dr.M came home around 7pm to find a mysterious letter on his doorstep. The letter read “I know your secret”.
Shit- he thought to himself. What should I do now?
Emotions overtook him: first fear, then panic, followed by sadness and despair which all led to drunkenness. Laying on his living room couch he came up with a solution, a brilliant plan to save his career and reputation. Unfortunately he did not write it down and when he woke up the next morning he had completely forgotten about it.
Marke (Creative Director) / Featured Comment
Love the idea of this character. REQUEST for writers to expand on this story, or alter its ending. And also VOICE OVER artists to read this and new text remixes. Could turn into something great!
We’re starting a collaboration based on the Japanese culture - contribute all of your art and ideas!
WRITERS, JAPANESE HISTORIANS & SCHOLARS: Contribute Japanese stories or folk tales that could be told in 3 minutes or less. You can also write your own original story.
VOICE OVER ARTISTS: Find a story in the collaboration and perform a reading of it.
ORIGAMI ARTISTS: Contribute Origami art of all kinds. You could also upload a template so other artists could make their own. Please photograph your Origami on green paper so Animators can remix them.
ANIMATORS: Find visuals from the collab and do Test Animations of them. Or find a story you like, and Animate it.
ILLUSTRATORS: Contribute drawings for the collab.
MUSICIANS: Contribute Japanese-influenced music.
CURATORS: Make Albums of your favorite contributions to the collab.