EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: RECord your unique stories and experiences for these questions:
- Tell us an experience you once had in a Blackout. What happened?
- Do you and your family have any traditions during Blackouts? Where did they originate and why do you do them?
- How do you behave or feel during a Blackout? Why?
ALL ARTISTS: Contribute new or existing RECords for each of the following Angles for the RE: The Dark episode:
- Fear of the Dark
- Dark Comedies
- Light vs. Darkness
- Night Owls
- Places without Light
- Film Noir
CALLING ALL WRITERS!
Let’s start creating awkward Short Skits for the character Timothy Dark! You can also contribute Illustrations, Music, Voiceovers & more!
WRITERS: Write Short Skirts that relate to our 8 themes for Season 2. Also, you can refer to THIS TEXT RECORD for additional notes for the character Timothy Dark.
ILLUSTRATORS: Draw Timothy Dark, other miscellaneous Characters, Props & Backgrounds for this collaboration.
ANIMATORS: Animate a Skit for this collaboration.
VOICEOVER ARTISTS: Find a Script and perform a reading of it.
MUSICIANS: Compose Music for this collaboration.
CURATORS: Compile an Album of your favorite contributions.
Contribute to the “TIMOTHY DARK” collab HERE!
Now that we’ve started the 16 potential themes for the episodes of Season 2, we want to know which themes you feel should make our next 8 episodes of HITRECORD ON TV - tell us what you think!
CURATORS: You can contribute your Season 2 episode ideas in two different ways:
- Contribute an Album with the 8 themes that you think should be Season 2’s episodes. Also, arrange them in the order you think they should air. You can find all 16 potential themes HERE.
- Curate an Album for each individual theme you think will make a good episode. Include any angles, ideas, or RECords that you think would be good for that episode.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please contribute your Season 2 Theme Albums by Tuesday, May 6th.
Contribute to the “Season 2 Theme Ideas” collab HERE!